Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Changes Continue: LCBC Young Adults - Saturate

Whitney and I are excited to share some more good news! After months of discussion and prayer, I will be joining Lives Changed By Christ (LCBC - our home church) in January and will be serving on staff as their Young Adults Pastor. For the full story on how this developed, email me at pkatkinson@abwe.org and I can send you the details. Whitney will continue to serve at ABWE in the Student Mobilization Department and we're really excited about that. Thank you to all of the ABWE family who have been supportive and encouraging during this transition. I'm thankful we will be staying in the same area, serve through our local church, and continue to encourage missions efforts in the lives of young adults. LCBC put together a quick video to introduce me to the Saturate Community (Young Adult Ministry at LCBC) Check it out.

Meet Paul... from SaturateOnline on Vimeo.

1 comment:

David and Sarah Carrel said...

Sweet Paul! Congrats and best of luck in the ministry there!